SkyShell Network Roadmap
Major milestones refer to the phases of development of the main branch of the SkyShell Studio project on a neural network.
Phase 1 — Reading
- The use of neural networks in text analysis.
- Analysis of word meanings.
- Analysis of sentences and their meanings.
- Analysis of big data using algorithms.
- Development of decision-making concepts based on data sets.
- Development and implementation of API.
- Launching the first version of mobile app and public data collection.
- Development of simple services based on the data collected.
Phase 2 — Vision
- Analysis of visual images using neural networks.
- Training neural networks to recognize graphic images.
- Training neural networks to read input data from cameras and sensors.
- Development of algorithms that predict neural network behavior based on the collected data.
- Design and implementation of services based on the collected data.
Phase 3 — Virtual World & Memory
- Virtual phase that encompasses the metaverse, API, plugins, and some other programs.
- Management of available resourses based on collected data.
- Development of databases to interact with neural networks.
- Control of neural networks and identification of their actions based on their experience.
- The implementation of the object builder kit based on a neural network.
- Development of models for use in virtual environments.
Also, we will actively improve the way a neural network functions with databases, which implies that our neural network will be enhanced with memory.
Phase 4 — Real World
Development of models that can be used in the real world (such as drones, micro-robots, helper robots, production robots, etc.).